Toy Animals' Rights of Finglas
§ 1. Aim & scope
A. It is the aim of Toy Animals' Rights of Finglas (TARF) to improve the health and living conditions
for TA's not only in Finglas East, Ireland, but in the world in general.
B. We believe that every Toy Animal (TA) has a right to be treated with fairness and respect and to be
recognized for the important work they do.
C. We consider a TA to be any animal filled with stuffing whether assembled by hand or machine
with the intention of achieving a look of an animal, be it cute or ferocious, and to
serve as a lucky charm, souvenir or as a comfort to human beings, in particular children of all ages.
§ 2. Members of TARF
A. Every TA automatically qualifies for membership.
B. Owners can qualify for membership of TARF through their TA('s) if they comply with the following:
- Every TA should be named and given a personal identity
- Every TA must have sufficient space allocated to be considered its home
- Every TA should be given belongings such as clothing, mugs, furniture and toys
- Every TA should be treated individually and with care and respect
- Damaged or worn out TA's should if possible be repaired
Signed in Finglas East, Rep. of Ireland, August 2001 by
|Angus of Finglas
|Pinbear of Glostrup
Horrifying evidence of abused TAs, click here
Become a Supporter of TARF!
See the list of TARF Supporters
This form does not work at the moment
- we're working on a repair. We apologize.